Question about making my calories goal bigger, b/c of breast

mysweetFiona
mysweetFiona Posts: 49
im breastfeeding and that wasn't an option when myfitnesspal created my calorie intake plan. I know i need a little more than that, is there a way to add like 200 more calories to the counter so it will calculate properly for me because im breastfeeding? thanks any help would be appreciated!! im brand new to this site :)

Replies

• piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    You can manually change your settings under food-settings-goals-manual or you can just add breastfeeding under your exercise and 200 burned and then it will add 200 to your day. Hope that helps!
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Yes you can add more calories on by going to goals and then scroll down click on change goals then custom and you should see were your calories are
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    I'd go with changing your goal to less weight loss per week because it will automatically give you more every day & you won't have to worry about adding in the extra each day. Do some research online to see how many extra you should allow for it.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    You can entered into your food diary. It will ADD the calories back in. There are numerous entries under breastfeeding.
  • thanks ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.