Are you determined to lose weight? Let's encourage one another!

Options
Hi all, it's been way too quiet on my feed lately. I'm someone who loves to encourage, as well as be encouraged. If you do too, please add me as a friend!

Together, let's blast this fat for good. I need to lose 40 lbs. Who's with me?

Replies

• nadiarguioueg
    nadiarguioueg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in :D I just don't know how to add friends on the app. I would love to encourage you and be encouraged, hard times are tough and I need to loose weight. Feel free to add me :)
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm still trying to lose these last 20 pounds. I've lost 20 but it took a lot of hard work at the gym working with a trainer. Now I'm on my own and still at a plateau since last November. I will happily try to encourage you on your weight loss journey.
  • Stimorous
    Stimorous Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just bought a scale after not being on one for two years -- getting an office job put me 30 pounds over what I would like to weigh! Definitely would love to add people to encourage and be encouraged.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm still trying to lose these last 20 pounds. I've lost 20 but it took a lot of hard work at the gym working with a trainer. Now I'm on my own and still at a plateau since last November. I will happily try to encourage you on your weight loss journey.

Sounds like your calories are set too high. You can do all the exercise in the world but if you're still in a caloric surplus or eating maintenance calories you won't be losing any weight. You don't need a trainer to lose weight, just to be in a caloric deficit.
  • amyelmer3
    amyelmer3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new here so I don't know how to add friends yet lol!
  • emmibarlo555
    emmibarlo555 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me! I'll need the encouragement if I'm going to get through this Halloween unscathed
  • MNFitnessGal
    MNFitnessGal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I sent you friend requests, all you have to do is accept and we'll be on our way to help each other out!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hi all, it's been way too quiet on my feed lately. I'm someone who loves to encourage, as well as be encouraged. If you do too, please add me as a friend!

Together, let's blast this fat for good. I need to lose 40 lbs. Who's with me?

Feel free to add me I offer two way support and motivation
  • lola_1977
    lola_1977 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • MNFitnessGal
    MNFitnessGal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks Gals, I sent you a request! ;)
  • argos14
    argos14 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request as well
  • pattib1029
    pattib1029 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've just started and trying to lose around 30 pounds!