Minnesota girl introducing herself.

Options
Apryl546
Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
Hey Everyone.
My name is Apryl and I'm 22, 5'3 and 192 pounds. Well.. 188 now after about 2 weeks of trying something new.
Doing this on my own is definitely hard. Especially since my family isn't really a help. Bad food in the house constantly and I'm on a tight budget.

So here I am, looking for people to give me some helpful tips, and maybe even find a workout partner.

Replies

• k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    You can do it Eh? haha... Okay, you opened yourself up for that one.

GOOD LUCK! Add me if you need MFP friend support.

You can do this!
  • midwesthiker
    midwesthiker Posts: 144
    Options
    Hello to a fellow Minnesotan. You can add me if you want. :)
  • JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I am new as well. Add me for support. I am so happy I found this site.
  • JeAnnRandallGraham
    JeAnnRandallGraham Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Apryl. I'm a fellow Minnesota girl myself. :)
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. this is probably the best online food diary that I've ever used. it tracks everything and is excellent and taking out all of the guess work.
    Eating healthy can be a challenge sometimes especially with all of the "quick", easy, and cheap food out there.
    Coming to this website is the first great step in the right direction. :)
    Welcome!
  • Pipefitter_Val
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to MFP, but not to the whole weight loss thing.
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Born In Minnesota also..now a Michigander..But still love MY VIKINGS!! Good Luck and add me if you would like.. And the "eh" is for the Yoopers in Upper Michigan..I am now a Yooper... "ya,eh oh"
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Born In Minnesota also..now a Michigander..But still love MY VIKINGS!! Good Luck and add me if you would like.. And the "eh" is for the Yoopers in Upper Michigan..I am now a Yooper... "ya,eh oh"
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!