... slowly backing in to 40

Options
Hi I'm new here. Mom of 2, 13 and 9 and about to turn 40 in a few weeks. Hoping to keep up my motivation now that winter is starting to settle in.

Replies

• AnelDB
    AnelDB Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42 and a mother of 2. I would love new friends to keep me motivated. I plan to see this through until I'm in control of my eating again. I'll be supportive too, I log in everyday. Thanks!
  • amanda_deanne
    amanda_deanne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and a mother of two boys ages 1 and 2. I'm always looking for more friends as well! I've done this once before and lost 70lbs, and I am so excited to get back at it and lose some of the baby weight I gained with back to back pregnancies.
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am a father of one little boy (3) and I am turning 40 in February. Between working long hours and taking care of him, I sometimes feel 50 :-) Feel free to add me I try to be suppoortive and motivational and could use some in return.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I backed in to (gulp) 50 . I started in my mid 40's due to cholesterol and two little kids. My kids are 7 and 9. You're so right.... the weather is changing, and we're inside so lets get this done! It will feel so much better than keeping the coach warm an extra 30 minutes.
    Lets do this!
  • Blondie69up
    Blondie69up Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 46 mother with a 10 year old. I am a habitual dieter. I go up and down and I want to go down for one last time! I want to make it a lifestyle that sticks!