Plus size accountability partner needed

Options
Hi! I need someone to be accountable to and for someone (or few) to be accountable to me! I have about 110 lbs to loose, I am 5"10 and 280 lbs. I gained 100 lbs over the past 6 years with 2 pregnancies in between. I need someone who is a straight shooter like me, to check up on me.. shoot harass me if u like :)
I am willing to try anything, and I just want to be fit and healthy again!

Thanks for listening

Replies

• mahoneycab
    mahoneycab Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. We have similar stats. I'm just getting back at this, and am really trying to do this right.
  • Little_Shield_Maiden
    Options
    Add me aw well I have about 50 more pounds to loose.
  • 2bfitChris
    2bfitChris Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I've lost 90 with 100 to go!
  • OrlaKane339
    OrlaKane339 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm 5ft10 and 328lbs with A LOT of weight to lose. I'm generally easy going but I say what I mean and I mean what I say so you can be guaranteed I'd keep you in line and I would ask the same in return.

Hope your journey is going well so far.

Orla
  • bchr9746
    bchr9746 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I turn 56 November 11th. I am 5'5" 249lbs.
    I am so mad at myself for the shape im in.
    I also need support and guidance.
  • Live0rDieTrying
    Live0rDieTrying Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - I'm very much in need for some buddies to keep me on the staight and narrow with being accountable. It's tough at home not having the right support that you need. My support at home doesn't know how to really be supportive. I'm 5'8" and 339 lb, so my first goal is to get to 300, and take more steps from there. But ultimately, I would ideally like to get to 200 lb and see how things go from there :smile: