Holidays at Hogwarts - Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge [7 Week Challenge]

Options
2»

Replies

• KarenSmith196511
    KarenSmith196511 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    No Join button for me too. (Using IPad, also tried IPhone)
  • riverpond25
    riverpond25 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I found that it logged me out and when you're logged out there isn't a join button. So you might just want to double check.
  • KevinYoukillus
    KevinYoukillus Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    A friend just referred me! I hope I can still get a spot! Application submitted!
  • Kassma
    Kassma Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    I am just starting back on logging in the MFP after the summer chaos and this looked like so much fun. Fingers crossed I get in :)
  • CSylviaMarie
    CSylviaMarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I haven't received an owl... is it safe to assume i wasn't accepted this term?
  • ForeignersGod
    ForeignersGod Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is such a creative idea - (sorting) hats off!
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,714 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Update: At this point, everyone who has applied should have received an acceptance owl or a wait list owl. If you did not receive one, then your application may not have been received. Please feel free to submit the application again or contact me.

Due to life circumstances, especially around the holidays, students often need to leave the term a bit early so we generally go through our wait list pretty quickly. If you are still interested in the challenge, then I still encourage you to submit an application to get on the wait list. Worst case scenario - if you do not get off the wait list this term, then you will be sent the application for Term 13 (which is set to start ~1/2/17) near the end of this term right after current students get a chance, so you will have an opportunity to apply before it gets posted to the forums which means you are very likely to get in. But most people on the wait list are eventually invited to join during the term.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM :)

//

I will continue to check the application form for the next couple of weeks and add you to the wait list. If you read this after ~ November 14th, then please send me a PM personally to get on the wait list.
  • dambjh
    dambjh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late for enrollment! I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best ;)
  • Kisame29
    Options
    Another update - I have sent out the next batch of owls (PMs) for anyone that has applied up until right now, so if you've applied and haven't heard from me, then we likely did not receive your application. Please send me a PM personally or re-apply.

• Kisame29
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ***FINAL UPDATE*** I have sent out the last batch of wait list PMs. I apologize for not sending some of these sooner.

If you'd still like to be placed on the wait list, then please PM me. We will NOT be checking the application results going forward, so please PM me to get on the wait list.
    --Advantages of being on the wait list - you might get in during this term, or worst-case scenario if you stay on the wait list, then you will be PM'd our Term 13 application a few days in advance of us posting the application on the forums meaning you are more likely to get in - Term 13 will start after New Years of 2017.

PM me the answers to the following questions:
    1. Would you like to be placed on the "Any house available" list? (This means you will be invited as a spot opens up in any of the 4 houses)
    2. If not, what are your first and second house preferences? (You may be on the list longer though as you wait for a spot in your specific house to open up - we go in order of application and each house will pick from Any/Their House so that is why Any gets you in faster).

***Again - We will NOT be checking the application results going forward, so please PM me to get on the wait list***