A little Over 6 months!!! lots of Progress Pics :)

Options

Replies

• DorGam
    DorGam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great! What's your workout routine like?
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I workout 5-6 days a week mostly using my elliptical or running outside for 25-35 minutes and I try to fit in Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, but haven't done it for the last month because of a schedule change. But starting next week I am going to do it 3 days a week along with the cardio :smile:
  • nytenurse03
    nytenurse03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work. You look great!!!:wink:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Good for you! Isn't it hard not weighing yourself??

It is hard not weighing myself, but I also like that the scale doesn't have control over my emotions and stress me out ;) I was becoming addicted! But I think inches are most important anyway. I am very curious to see how far I have come number wise, I think I have about 30-35 more pounds to lose.

wow i have to say u look great and i could never not weigh in but i wish i had that ability lmao keep it up
  • carrieyw28
    Options
    Wow, you're doing great!! I can't seem to tear myself away from the scale for more than a day at a time!!
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    wow you look good! what have you been doing??
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • CarissaNew
    Options
    wow you look good! what have you been doing??

I have been tracking my calories everyday and working out 5-6 days a week. I do eat back some of my exercise calories. :)
  • melhort
    melhort Posts: 31
    Options
    You look great!!! Amazing will power.......I'm a scale junkie too along with everyone else! lol Keep up the great work!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    wtg! ur looking great!!!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job! I give you TONS of credit for not weighing yourself for 6 months! Im sure you will be happy with your weight in Sept when you do weigh yourself! You look great!!!!
  • FadingJamie
    Options
    Congrats and thank you for the inspiration. I think it's great you're not weighing yourself but keeping track of inches. I lose inches faster than weight so I used to get frustrated when I weight myself. You look fantastic!
  • Gvillejen
    Gvillejen Posts: 1
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I am pretty much exactly the same starting weight (except 225), goal weight (160), clothes size and height as you. I saw that you work out 5 to 6 days a week. What is your daily calorie goal? I've only been eating less and tracking for 3 days, but I'm still so hungry!
  • dopehat
    dopehat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! I'm so inspired :)
  • ginmo333
    ginmo333 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!! and years younger! i can't believe the discipline you have to not weigh yourself :) totally wish i could do that!
  • CarissaNew
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I am pretty much exactly the same starting weight (except 225), goal weight (160), clothes size and height as you. I saw that you work out 5 to 6 days a week. What is your daily calorie goal? I've only been eating less and tracking for 3 days, but I'm still so hungry!

Thanks! My daily calorie goal is 1290, because I am a SAHM and am on my feet a lot!!! The hunger pains go away! :)
  • chichi_76
    chichi_76 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great Job. Very Motivating
  • tracehugs
    tracehugs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look great. Keep up the great work.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Great job! :smile:
  • starlight101
    starlight101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i agree with your philosophy on weighing in! i've banned scales from my house and insted make regular appointments to my doctors (once a month) nd when I'm there I weigh in, sometimes more like 6 weeks. It keeps me from being OCD and I look for other ways to track my new life style, for example how many take aways i have now compared to a few months ago. How I feel emotionally, how i enjoy cooking food now and planning my week, the inches lost, ect. :) How far can I walk now?? :D Theres so many ways to boost ones confidence with out the scale!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!