Recommend a warm blanket?

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
I'm always cold. The blanket we have on our bed just isn't cutting it.

Any recommendation that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Idk if you have an Ikea near you, but they have warm comforters that aren't crazy expensive. Also Sams club sometimes have nice blankets.
  • WhimsyWayward
    WhimsyWayward Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my absolute favorite blanket is my eddie bauer 650 fill down blanket. it is so soft and cozy, quality made, big enough for a king sized bed, but small enough to carry around the house as a throw blanket. I have two of them. every year I wait for them to go on sale for $69 or less and it's worth it at that price. i got one mine for $30 by using my store rewards on black friday last year. they have so many colors!
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I just put a wool Army blanket on the bed lastnight because my Afghan wasn't enough. Let me tell you, I was extra cozy as a result!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Electric Blanket (don't go cheap, the ones at Target suck) and/or thermal underwear.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    What's your budget?

Beth got me one of these and I love it. Very very soft. Just the right amount of warm.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Not electric, just a nice blanket that will keep me warm.

It needs to be King size though.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Not electric, just a nice blanket that will keep me warm.

It needs to be King size though.

Down comforters are pretty nice.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Yeah, down is really nice. You don't need great down for a comforter either. Can get one at Costco or on their site without breaking the bank.