55 pounds lost and happy

Options
I've tried multiple times and lost quite a few pounds but always gained it back. Now I know why it never worked. I was in an unhappy marriage. I've been separated for 6 months now and the pounds just melted off while I was out there having fun.

Now if someone can explain to me how to post pics. I've never done it from my phone before. Thanks

Replies

• akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to directly upload from a phone, there is a convoluted way by uploading to Imagur then getting a 'direct link' and posting that here, but on a desktop it's really easy to just attach pics. Maybe someone else will chip in with help uploading from mobile.

You look amazing in your profile pics btw!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    FB_IMG_1477656961743_zps5qgdudta_edit_1477658440197_zpss18qt9h4.jpg
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Great job! You have to be happy with yourself, and getting out of an unhappy relationship surely helped you focus on what was important in your life. A healthy parent is a wonderful example to your children.
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous,!!!!
  • majess1022
    majess1022 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Lovely! Getting out there and having fun does wonders!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow- you look so good!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!