New here, Wii Fit Motivated and want friends!

Options
So have been spending the last few days re-evaluating my lifestyle and really trying to be healthy, and exercise. using my Wii fit, I have gained some motivation, and a system of routine, so hoping to have a few friends here so when I update and what not, or DONT, I have the motivation to keep on track!

I exercise a lot out of the home, and am trying to drop about 29 lbs, so think I will be here for awhile, so looking for others fighting to shed those last few pounds. I love to chat, and make new friends!

Replies

• Kristybalogh
    Options
    Welcome! I enjoy using my wii fit as well... its lots of fun, and can still be pretty challening! My favorite at the moment is The Biggest Loser Challenge, I love it!
  • devildogmom
    Options
    Welcome !! I actually just got one of my teenagers to hook wii fit up .. they never play it and showed no interest in it til Mom decided she needed to use it. I have the biggest loser program for it and wi active.
    I have issues with the balance board because I am balance challenged. I have vertigo and been livin with it since 09. I am getting Zumba on the 15th for Wii ..
  • Palimino57
    Options
    I never knew there was other Wii programs targetting weight loss ( apparently I am out of the loop!) I was bad, bought it loved it, then had a 183 day hiatus (whoops!) but made myself go out and buy rechargeable batteries to take away any excuse for me to not be able to use it!
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined last week, so I'm new here, too! I'm enjoy the Wii Fit and just recently started using it again after a long break. What is your favorite thing to do on the Wii Fit? I did a bike ride tonight and the Advanced Step.
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined last week, so I'm new here, too! I'm enjoy the Wii Fit and just recently started using it again after a long break. What is your favorite thing to do on the Wii Fit? I did a bike ride tonight and the Advanced Step.

I like the running and step work out. I've not used it for awhile but in the winter I use it more.
  • lilianaleto
    Options
    Wii fitter here as well! I love the rhythm boxing and the free run
  • Palimino57
    Options
    I Love the strength Exercises. Ones like Plank and Jackknifes that really target my trouble spots. I loved rhythm boxing, til I did the 6 minute one. For some reason I just cant master it :P. Hula hopping is fun, and a good burner, and I am learning to love the running. Cycling I dont feel I get a burn from oddly! Having fun as we speak with the driving range, its a blast (and I hate golf!)
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't regularly use the Wii Fit for exercise but I love it for the body test. I started weighing myself 2 1/2 years ago an only started losing weight in the last 3 months. It is very interesting to go back and see how far I have come. I also love when the little guy started saying "that's normal" after I weigh myself.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba and the Biggest Loser - LOVE them both!!!
  • mommy43girls
    Options
    Hi!
    New here also. I did use the Wii fit for weight loss when it first came out years ago. Now you just motivated me to dust it off and hook it up! I am thinking about the Biggest loser also.....can't hurt.
  • KEMerriman
    KEMerriman Posts: 14
    Options
    I have the Wii fit, the zumba and the Biggest Loser Challenge. I am going to try and use them more often, especially since I burned more calories in 20 minutes with the Biggest Loser than I did on the walk I took before hand. The Zumba I found to be not that great but I only did it the one time and I am not a very good dancer so that could be just me.