NEED HELP / MOTIVATION

Options
I've fallen Into some kid of rutt,my stress levels have been thru the roof and I've noticed EVERYTHING I eat is basically STICKING TO ME. I'm FRUSTRATED and like incredibly annoyed. At this point I don't even want to be ME . Don't even like waking up right now,at this point I dont even want to leave the house. Like, this week I'm suppose to go to some job interviews and I'm imbbarrassed to even GO OUTSIDE -_____- tired..**** THIS.

Replies

• fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    First thing you need to do is relax... Do something that you know relaxes you...

The reason why everything "sticks" to you is possibly because of your stress, your body while stressed will produce acids and this will preven weight loss and will cause you to feel tired and lethargic.

Try to do something that you really enjoy and take it easy for a few days, then ease back into your routine here.

Hope it helps!
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Wow, firstly i think you need to tackle your stress before you even start worrying about your diet, you say you have interviews so i assume you are either unemployed or trying to move from a job you are currently in. Think of this as a positive, there are so many people applying out there and you are one of the lucky ones to have been selected for an interview!! well done.

the stress you are feeling wont help you feel motivated, you will just stress yourself out more because you are stressing about being stressed! take a couple of days out and relax. make a list of the things you need to achieve in the short term and work on them. Exercise is great for boosting your mood but if you cant get motivated then just chill. It will come to you eventually.

Maybe let the next few days of interviews go by and then you have that stress lifted and you can get back on it.

Good luck x
  • Gojira74
    Gojira74 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A couple of things can be wrong. You might have a mild bout of depression. This can cause stress levels to rise and generate the "hopeless" feelings. Or, you could be just stressed. I'm not sure about acids, but stress is a hormonal response and such responses cause metabolic changes. Exercise will help with stress. It seems difficult, but it will lower your stress levels dramatically.

Good luck.
  • DropITpj
    DropITpj Posts: 14
    Options
    I just got into reading and I want to thank you guys a lot..I think I might have that depression kicking in which probably came from stress _ my stress has been sky rocketing lately to the point I feel more than severely hopeless. Do you guys have any tips on some foods that melp be good to eat ? -- I could use some advice on that