Hello... I am a newbie!

Options
Hi there everyone... I am new to MFP. Looking forward to reading encouraging, uplifting posts!
I love to cook so I will likely be sharing some recipes- I would love to see some of your favorites too! I started at 200lbs... my heaviest ever! Now already down 13.5 :smile: so pretty encouraged thus far... just hope I don't fall off that weight loss train. I have started at the gym, have been logging ALL foods and beverages and hope to keep going strong!

Replies

• vldbookworm
    vldbookworm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie here too. Very tired of the roller coaster up and down weight. Getting it off is hard but maintaining the loss is sooo much harder. Which is why I'm here. Have always followed WW before but looking to try something different.
    I love recipes, so look forward to seeing some from you. WTG on the 13.
  • Mission2lose87
    Mission2lose87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a newbie as well! I joined yesterday
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can do this take one day at a time and log everything. Get yourself some supportive friends on here, be sure to support your friends too and you will do great. Good luck
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I've been here for about 3 1/2 years now and have lost 85 lbs. It's a great place to be and the experienced folks on the forums usually have good advice. Also be sure to read the "stickies" at the top of the forum for suggestions. You can do it! Good for you for choosing better health..good luck!