T25 Success?

Hey guys, just curious to see if anyone has had success with T25? I've always had issues with workout videos being in apartments. Not to partial to hearing everything shake...

Anywho. My sister had luck with T25 and lost a ton of weight over the 10 weeks. Just curious if anyone else has to make sure I stay motivated?

I am definitely a beginner, as in yesterday was my first day, and over time plan on building up to more intense things like Insanity, or just doing my own routine. But for now..baby steps

Replies

• kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    I did very well with T25. I lost about 22 lbs and still refer back to it when I want a quick but tough cardio workout. It doesn't move as fast and is nowhere near as intense as Insanity and you may see it as a good prerequisite. As always, keep your nutrition on point and you'll do just fine.
  • Thanks for the post. I've been looking for something to add to my elliptical training and I think I'm going to get back into doing my T25. I have had success with it even in the first 5 weeks. Guess i'll dust off my CD's and get to it! Much success to you guys!
  • BlueEyedBeast27
    BlueEyedBeast27 Posts: 18 Member
    You as well!! I'm just starting and yesterday was hard but here's hoping for results! Definitely have done a 180 on my diet and nutrition and cut out alcohol
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Using MFP and doing T25 (i am on week 7) I have lost 33lbs/15kgs. But I do 2 T25 workouts 6 days per week. You get out what you put in. B)
  • wvumillertime
    wvumillertime Posts: 3 Member
    Kelbelb75 wrote: »
    Using MFP and doing T25 (i am on week 7) I have lost 33lbs/15kgs. But I do 2 T25 workouts 6 days per week. You get out what you put in. B)

Do you do one routine twice a day or do you do 1&2 one day, then 3&4 the next day, etc?

I've thought about doing it twice a day. Once before work and once after.
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Do you do one routine twice a day or do you do 1&2 one day, then 3&4 the next day, etc?

I've thought about doing it twice a day. Once before work and once after.

I did 2 workouts a day. 1 following the plan and then a random workout of choice. I loved it.