1200 calories & open diaries?

Options
My MFP friends are great people. But I get a little discouraged everyday when they come in under their calories goal & I'm over yet again. I console myself with knowing that I'm under their goals but this is a personal journey.

Thus I'm looking to align myself with others who have body types/ goals closer to mine for inspiration.

I'm down 14 pounds from my heaviest weight ever & have 9 to go to my goal.

Replies

• n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You're being honest with yourself and your MFP log, so give yourself huge kuddos on that! The key for me to make the biggest losses was amping up the exercise to loose the appetite, and to do that was finding the right music and podcasts to listen to - walking and elliptical became running, and resistance workouts get your muscles going off the books. Hang in there and keep up the honest logging. :)
  • DisruptedMatrix
    DisruptedMatrix Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. I'm probably not who you are looking for since I usually eat between 1,000-1,200 cal a day, but just wanted to give some support.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I haven't been great at logging recently but if you're up for digging back a bit, its there.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Just recently got back into MFP after years off the wagon. My goal is 1210 a day. If you want to be friends, feel free to add me! Doing my best right now to stay within my cals.
  • Farrell73
    Farrell73 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'll be your friend!
  • txteacher73
    txteacher73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I had a bad day today. I ate way too much but I logged it all in.
  • mari5466
    mari5466 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • scrocke
    scrocke Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me :smiley:
  • ahurley619
    ahurley619 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 lbs away from my goal. My calorie goal is 1240. My diary is open.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Similar cal goal. 63kg aiming for 56kg (for now). Open diary.
  • unickorn
    unickorn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sending you an add request. I have the same cal goal.
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Add me -- diary open to friends.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    1250. You can add me.
  • Sira125
    Sira125 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • JoysDragonfly
    JoysDragonfly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1200 and I eat "real" food. Feel free to check out my diary for ideas. As for bring disappointed, I think that's part of the process. Learning the how and why you went over is really a blessing. Focus on you, you are worth it.
  • RebekahAnn88
    RebekahAnn88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1200 too! Got an aggressive goal to reach so I could use the support as well!!
  • beemac52014
    beemac52014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 1230. I've been doing well for a couple months, but I still want to lose another 10 pounds and I'm losing some motivation. I'd love share ideas with people in the same boat.
  • rg6chick
    rg6chick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm eating 1200 Cal a day or there abouts. I have an open diary. I'm 148 looking to be 135 by New years
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm usually around 1200...