30 day shred

Options
I know there is plenty of topics out there on this forum...I joined one the end of June the lady that started it disappeared ...n during the 4th of July weekend I had to work OT and was too exhausted to workout . Just when I was seeing the results I stopped level one was getting easier n I was ready for level two. I would like to get a small group of people together to do maybe 3 teams so we can push each other, which will help uus stay on track and lose inches by Aug 11 whose in ..I need at least 8 people

Replies

• cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 5 of level 2 yesterday, so i would join however i don't necessarily do all ten days consecutively as i do other things as well like today i have a netball match so i won't do the shred. Also i don't get much chance to do it at the weekends what with ferrying 3 kids around to various activities football, parties etc.
  • laquita23
    laquita23 Posts: 9
    Options
    im all in is this the Jilian Michaels DVD ive been wanting to do it!
  • kbrock7
    kbrock7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is everyone able to find the 30 day shred under the exercise tab here? I want to add it to my exercise so I know how many calories I burn every day, but I type it in and it says not found. Same happens if I type in Jillian Michaels
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm in coz I need motivation to do it! :P
  • ra7475
    ra7475 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im in I do bootcamp 3 nights as well - need a big kicking
  • NaturalCon
    NaturalCon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think most people log it under 20-25 mins of circuit training - that's what I do.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    I had to do it 3 times before I got through it! It knocked me down before it finished! I think I am fit enough to do it every day :)
  • michbaden
    michbaden Posts: 31
    Options
    I would love to, but I can't start until Sunday - does that suit?

I've never tried it before and I have been meaning to try it for months!

7060921.png
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    One of the ladies in the original group picked up where we left off. I would join your group but we still hv two weeks left.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/285798-jillian-michaels-challenge-week-3-closed-group
  • Cáity6155544
    Options
    I'll join. Just start day 1 last night.
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is great I personal like small groups cause its easier to keep in contact and motivated one another..what's u guys think
  • pitarms
    pitarms Posts: 14
    Options
    OMG IM INTERESTED BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS LOL. PLEASE ADD ME AND MSG ME OR JUST SOMETHING TO EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS!!
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I was thinking abt doing groups of 4 ..Is that okay with everyone