old pics x

Options
well, ive always had a bit of an issue with my weight, even when i was thin i just didnt realise, only now looking back on the old pics i can see i was looking good :wink: and would love to get back to that size (10ish) but 12 would do, im 24 and i weigh 14 stone 5lbs, im 5ft 4 and look very round these days with all the extra w8, any support from any1 is very very welcomed, i need it!!! so wish me luck and i wish you all the luck too thanx emma xxxxx

Replies

• LouD76
    LouD76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma, I'm new to MFP.... I weigh 19 stone 2lbs (122kg) and are 5ft 6 (1.63m)... so lots to lose as well.... I'm 34 (35 in September) and agree any support would be welcome.... Where are you from?
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Bex, weighing at 14st now :( had a bad couple of months but finding my way back at the moment. Have a similar amount to lose, would also welcome support. I'm in Birmingham, UK.
  • emma_mayes87
    Options
    thanx guys, im from scotland, live in fife, ill put my email addy in here and use cud add me as a friend and we could all help each other, its gunna be hard but every1 using this seems to be managing it, so maybe this is the site we have been waiting for peeps xx
  • emma_mayes87
    Options
    MAIZY_EMMA@HOTMAIL.CO.UK, xx
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have to say though that i'm loving the new barcode scanner, makes tracking soo much easier x