Weigh In

Options
I just did a weight check on myself. I've been on my diet since September 22, 2016 with starting weight of 231.8. It is now October 30, 2016, and I am down to 216.3. I have lost 15.5 pounds, and I am only more motivated to keep going!

Replies

• debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!! My weight today is 143 pounds need to lose 20 pounds to be at my previous weight. I am 5'1" and I would like to stay accountable in this long journey. You can add me to your growing list of people wanting to stay on track.
  • amarya2012
    amarya2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! You are doing great as well! I added you to also help motivate you on your journey!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    great job. keep on going.
  • Strongandfit60
    Strongandfit60 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job. When you talk about adding people what do you mean? I have tried to find a motivational partner to keep me accountable. Do I have to be added to a group or how does this work. Looking to loose 15 lbs need a weigh in partner/chat person
  • amarya2012
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • blastwvangel
    blastwvangel Posts: 65 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You are doing awesome. I stopped around this time last year and put on at least 30 pounds. Im currently at 262 and im 5'3". Would love some encouraging buddies.
  • amarya2012
    Options
    You just gotta get back into it!!! I'm sure when you find your groove for losing, it will happen effortlessly!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Yea you! If you treat this like a lifestyle change, the weight will stay gone. If we think of this as a diet, a temporary hardship unto achieving an objective, we will fail.