In search of... kick butt boot camp Motivational friends!

Options
I need friends on here to hold me accountable. SERIOUSLY! I am retired military combat wounded disabled vet. We all get to busy, or it hurts to much. I'm to tired etc. I want friends that are like minded, they know it isn't easy but get your butt off the couch and DO your dang miles! If your someone like this PLEASE add me! I have 45 -55 pounds more to loose. Let's do this together!
Thanks
DeAnna

Replies

• CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Two weekends ago I did Pilates Bootcamp Workouts with Cassey Ho LivestrongWoman on YouTube. I lost 7 lbs that week. The last few weeks I cheated on my diet and have gained nearly all of it back.
  • Little_Shield_Maiden
    Options
    1. Congrats on the original 7 pound wait loss clearly it is possible. Here's the thing. It's not a "diet", and the only thing you actually cheated is yourself. The word diet is like saying torture. No cake, no chips, no fried foods no to everything you ever remotely found delicious. It's cruel seriously it's cruel. Cut back your calories a little at a time, remove one thing you love and replace it with a healthy substitute. Slowly you will evolve so to speak into not wanting those things that pack on the pounds. Say you like chips get the special K chips 28 chips is 110 calories. Then go for a 20 minute walk and burn it off. If you want the yummy burn the tummy that's my mantra. Soon you will realize the snacks aren't worth it. A snickers isn't worth hour on the treadmill. My personal goal is to have a biker babe body and to rock the hell out of Victoria Secret undergarments. ( it's the simple things ) right. Today I did my hair and make up ( nothing fancy ) and took a few pictures of me now by the beach where I live. The neighbor boy ( he's about 21 ) stopped and said WOW where are you going, you look amazing! I am wearing leggings and a tank top and running shoes so I can work out. I always wore big clothes it is all I owned yesterday I bought myself some leggings because my pants were falling off when I was working out. No one knew I lost so much weight. HAHA felt good, Not bad for almost 43. If I can do it so can you.