Just signed up!

Options
Hi all!

I have just signed up (again)
I have to do this this time around! I struggle with my weight bad, i lose motivation quick!!

Looking for motivating friends! Also friends who love the lord has much has me would be good too :-)

Replies

• Puppybear1
    Puppybear1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Queenie! Welcome! I've been here for a little over a week and would love to be part of your support network. :) I am a born again Christian. I studied for 2 years to become a minister but had to pause my education when I was blessed with children. You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength. He who is in you is greater that he who is in the world. You will succeed, but even more importantly, you will walk in his grace while you do! (it's new every morning!) I look forward to getting to know you :)
  • ruthatoy
    ruthatoy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would be happy to be a part of your support network, too. I'm a Christian who is looking for friendship and support in our journey to gain discipline, improve health and loose weight. I look to the Lord for my help but also know that He has made us social beings for a reason. I certainly need other people in my life and I like to be an encouragement to others, too.