WW 50lb lost token (50% there) - with pic's.

Options
Pseudocyber
Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
Last night, I made my Weight Watchers goal of -50lbs and getting the bronze key chain token. Now, I'm planning on cancelling WW and "rewarding" myself with $40/month :wink:

Here's before and current. I have another 50 to go!!!

50lessfront.jpg

50lessside.jpg

I chart daily and weekly - blue is home scale, no clothes. Green is Weight Watchers, with clothes :wink: .

chart-4.jpg

:drinker:

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    wowww!! awesome job! keep up the tremendous work!!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should be VERY proud of yourself
  • farmboy60
    farmboy60 Posts: 21
    Options
    Good for you! The difference is incredible.
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    Great Work!! Looking good!!
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    Nice job - what a difference! Keep up the great work!!!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    wow. you should be so proud!! i love the idea of saving your $$ from WW and giving it to yourself! you are going to need some new digs!
  • Dskwon
    Dskwon Posts: 17
    Options
    Nice job. There's a big difference.

Don't they do tokens for achieving goals at drug and alcohol rehabilitation? Seems like a good idea, but there's something a bit odd (disturbing), about rewarding weight loss in a similar way.

Funny how in Somalia people are starving to death, yet in the west we get little medals for eating less food.
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Nice job. There's a big difference.

Don't they do tokens for achieving goals at drug and alcohol rehabilitation? Seems like a good idea, but there's something a bit odd (disturbing), about rewarding weight loss in a similar way.

Well, before, my "reward" would have been to go home and get 20 Buffalo Wings and a 6 Pack of beer - and maybe a pizza.
    Funny how in Somalia people are starving to death, yet in the west we get little medals for eating less food.

Yeah, it's definitely a screwed up world. Just goes to show, everyone has problems. I definitely think that Westerner's and Americans in particular are generally speaking .... narcistic, fat, lazy, self-indulgent, worldly ignorant, and arrogant. But that's discussion for a different forum. :wink:

Thanks & Cheers!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! I started WW in May 2010 & by June 2011, I had lost 50 lbs, which is 15 lbs more than my goal weight. I cancelled WW & am using MFP for the maintenance phase. Keep up the good work & here's to another 50 lb loss. :drinker:
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • davis22b
    davis22b Posts: 31
    Options
    Such a difference! good work and keep it up.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    woot!!!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    An Insperation to us all. Congrats.
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    yay!!!! congrats!!!:)
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and incredible change - well done and keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    that is terrific. What a difference 50 pounds makes.
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That side view tells the story! Hugs for your continuing efforts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!