Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WW 50lb lost token (50% there) - with pic's.

Pseudocyber
Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
Last night, I made my Weight Watchers goal of -50lbs and getting the bronze key chain token. Now, I'm planning on cancelling WW and "rewarding" myself with $40/month :wink:

Here's before and current. I have another 50 to go!!!

50lessfront.jpg

50lessside.jpg

I chart daily and weekly - blue is home scale, no clothes. Green is Weight Watchers, with clothes :wink: .

chart-4.jpg

:drinker:

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    wowww!! awesome job! keep up the tremendous work!!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Congrats! You should be VERY proud of yourself
  • farmboy60
    farmboy60 Posts: 21
    Good for you! The difference is incredible.
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Great Work!! Looking good!!
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Nice job - what a difference! Keep up the great work!!!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    wow. you should be so proud!! i love the idea of saving your $$ from WW and giving it to yourself! you are going to need some new digs!
  • Dskwon
    Dskwon Posts: 17
    Nice job. There's a big difference.

Don't they do tokens for achieving goals at drug and alcohol rehabilitation? Seems like a good idea, but there's something a bit odd (disturbing), about rewarding weight loss in a similar way.

Funny how in Somalia people are starving to death, yet in the west we get little medals for eating less food.
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Nice job. There's a big difference.

Don't they do tokens for achieving goals at drug and alcohol rehabilitation? Seems like a good idea, but there's something a bit odd (disturbing), about rewarding weight loss in a similar way.

Well, before, my "reward" would have been to go home and get 20 Buffalo Wings and a 6 Pack of beer - and maybe a pizza.
    Funny how in Somalia people are starving to death, yet in the west we get little medals for eating less food.

Yeah, it's definitely a screwed up world. Just goes to show, everyone has problems. I definitely think that Westerner's and Americans in particular are generally speaking .... narcistic, fat, lazy, self-indulgent, worldly ignorant, and arrogant. But that's discussion for a different forum. :wink:

Thanks & Cheers!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 778 Member
    Congrats on your loss! I started WW in May 2010 & by June 2011, I had lost 50 lbs, which is 15 lbs more than my goal weight. I cancelled WW & am using MFP for the maintenance phase. Keep up the good work & here's to another 50 lb loss. :drinker:
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Great job!!
  • davis22b
    davis22b Posts: 31
    Such a difference! good work and keep it up.
  • woot!!!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    An Insperation to us all. Congrats.
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    yay!!!! congrats!!!:)
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Amazing job and incredible change - well done and keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    that is terrific. What a difference 50 pounds makes.
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    That side view tells the story! Hugs for your continuing efforts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!