40, single mom, and trying to lose weight....again

Options
I was an avid MFP user 6 - 7 years ago and lost over 100 pounds. Since then life has changed drastically and I have gained my weight back :( . I am getting my life together and am determined to get my health under control also. In the past, I had great success because I had great friends on MFP and we really worked together to support each other. I would love to find that support again!

If I am able to get enough interest, I was thinking we could start a group/community like what I experienced in the past, which was AMAZING!

Replies

• BuffMom84
    BuffMom84 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm a second time user myself. I lost the baby weight after having my two kids. Life happened and I gained the weight back (plus a little more!). I'd love to join the group if you start one. Feel free to add me. :)
  • hbpessoa
    hbpessoa Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Me too... I am a mom of 3 and that old baby fat has lingered through 3 kids now over 15 years in the making. I need to be consistent in this. I am now 41 and my knee and body is feeling the weight. Definitely need the help support and accountability. Would love to join! I need to lose 100+.
  • coley2740
    coley2740 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom over here too and I lost weight after my first kid but not the second! Trying to lose this "baby weight" (my youngest is 2
  • Dominuslive
    Dominuslive Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good you're back at it. Keeping track of everything has helped me with my own personal accountability. Not so much in watching my calorie consumption, but more in keeping track of what I have ate so I don't over do it. So far I am down 38.2 lbs. so logging really does help and work!