success story in the making :-) (can you see any difference?

Options
Morglem
Morglem Posts: 377 Member
I started here 30 days ago and have been counting and exercising. I lost 10 pounds in the last 45 days (6 with MFP). I think I see a little (well very little) change in my body. But I have been exercising for just 3 weeks, the first week I was just jogging for 20 min and after that I started turbo jam (cardio) , changing to turbo jam (cardio) and turbo jam sculpt a few days after. So I don't really think I can expect better results in just 3 weeks of exercise. I hit the point when I usually give up but I promissed myself this time it will be different, I don't want those 10 lbs back! I hope to be back here soon with another update of 10 more pounds down.:happy:

PS.: I'm not at all proud of these pictures I think they are embarrasing, but I'll take my little changes and just keep digging for more :blushing:

"I put the pictures in my profile since I don't know how to fix them here :) )

004-2-1.jpg
003-1.jpg
008-1.jpg

Replies

• Morglem
    Options
    The pictures are huge and I don't know how to fix it :(
  • threeringedgirl
    Options
    keep going DONT GIVE UP!!!!! often times the renovation is going on internally. lots of people recommend taking measurements instead of relying on the scale alone to document results.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!
  • JeffGDDG
    JeffGDDG Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure. Good job!
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. You can see the difference. I looked at your other pic of you in the blue shorts and you can see a difference. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!! You can do it! :smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look great!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    PS.: I'm not at all proud of these pictures I think they are embarrasing, but I'll take my little changes and just keep digging for more blushing [\quote]

I think you're doing great! I feel your pain, though. I've been trying to remember that changes are changes, little OR big -- keep going!!
  • jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The pictures are huge and I don't know how to fix it :(

If you are using photobucket edit them there first (resize them) then save it as a copy.
  • Ashley395
    Ashley395 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking GREAT girl!! Keep up the great work!
  • Morglem
    Options
    I was trying to resize the pics but it didn't work :( Oh well.

004-2-1.jpg
  • jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    8566692_2295.jpg
    8566692_3976.jpg
    8566692_7540_thumb.jpg

Here you go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!