Hi there! New here....

Options
Hi there,
I have just joined this morning and I am looking forward to connecting with you! I have recently gone through a binge eating program and I am working on maintaining/losing weight by learning how to eat normally. I have come to realize that the dieting mentality has hurt me in the long run...

So here I am! I wanted to find a program to keep track of calories that I could do either on my desktop...or on my Android phone and this is the one I picked!

If anyone has any tips, tricks, or words of wisdom I would love to hear from you.

thank you,
Lisa

Replies

• kms70
    kms70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good to see you here. I think this is a great program for keeping track. It is the easiest one to navigate that I have found.
    I really like the mobile app too. I use an iphone and I have not had any trouble with it.
    Best of luck. Feel free to send me a friend request if you want some added support and accountability!! :flowerforyou:
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    Running and Dieting Question? HMMMM....what to do? what to do? Well, just don' diet or just don't run......NO! NO! Lets not do that. Let's do this eat 5 small meals a day every three hours, that contain 1 carb, 1protein, 1 fat. this will control blood sugar levels and your appetite. (No orange Juice or candies or processed sugar) next they should total to about 300 calories per meal for a total of 1500 calories. that should put you at ... 1.5 lbs - 2 lbs lost per week. plus your running exercise and now your at your goal. that will be $50.00. good luck.
  • QueenT24
    QueenT24 Posts: 15
    Options
    Lisa,
    This is a good site to count calories and keep track of your exercise. Don't think of this as a diet plan, it is a lifestyle change. Don't beat yourself up if you go over your calories one day. Just learn from that day and continue on the journey and try to do better the next day. Snacking between meals will definitely help you out, but be careful what you choose to snack on. Each day may or may not be a struggle, but if you keep at it, your body will catch up with your mind and all will be well. Good luck!!