Hump Day Loving

Happy hump day you sexy thangs! We are halfway to the weekend! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just wanted to take a moment to throw out some morning love! I am soooooooooooooooooo very proud of you! You just totally rock! Not only are you sweet, kind, supportive, but dang you come in a gorgeous package too! Darling you are smoking hot! I just can't say enough how amazing you are inside and out! You have this cowboys heart in overdrive! So rip this day up, kick some butt, keep inspiring everyone and just know you are absolutely adored. You are worthy, you are stunning, you are loved.
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Blessings & Love,
One Smitten Cowboy

Replies

• What did you put in your bowl of Kashi (healthier than Wheaties, lol) this morning? I want some of that! :laugh:
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    You rock, I wanna be your friend! That is some awesome motivation!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    What did you put in your bowl of Kashi (healthier than Wheaties, lol) this morning? I want some of that! :laugh:

Gluten free baby!!!. :-) This is just your normal, everyday Ed. I think it comes from having the two most gorewous angels in the world as my kiddos. :-)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    You are such a Sweetheart! Hope you're having a fantastic day!!!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Ed, once again, I can't think of a better post to wake up to this morning. You never cease to put a smile on my face with your morning inspirational posts. :love:

Have an amazingly wonderful day and enjoy those two beautiful children of yours. I could just eat them up, they're so freaking cute.

:flowerforyou:
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 317 Member
    Another great and beautiful day starting out with your post! Thank you! Your words are an encouragement many of us may have never experienced in such an open and loving manner. You rock, baby! Hugs to the little ones!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    I just love you, you have the best attitude and outlook and I know it is from having those two beautiful kiddos!!! You make us all sooooo happy!!!

Sincerely,

One smitten arkansas girl :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • fsandra
    fsandra Posts: 3
    That is some awesome motivation and a very sweet post! I hope you have a fantastic day!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    I just love you, you have the best attitude and outlook and I know it is from having those two beautiful kiddos!!! You make us all sooooo happy!!!

Sincerely,

One smitten arkansas girl :heart: :flowerforyou:

You just made a cowboy blush!
  • SoldierDad
    I love you all so very much! You are like my family! :flowerforyou:
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    you are simply amazing :) I always look forward to your posts and wish I could give you back those kinds of words as you deserve them too, so I'll simply say....back at ya babe :D
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Awww! My heart is melting. I know that wasn't directed to me, but it made my day brighter anyway! Thanks, SoldierDad fo your bright cheerful self! You're pretty great yourself!!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 258 Member
    I love stumbling across your posts :) makes my day a little brighter every time! You're a helluva guy, or should I say, cowboy ;)
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Right back at ya cowboy! You've just inspired me to get an extra activity in today. Think I'll take a quick walk on my lunch break. Have a beautiful day and enjoy those kiddlets! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Kitten is melting again. =^_^=
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    After a hurried and rushed early morning to get to the office on time, and to turn on my computer to see your morning post, I am definitely one happy lady! Thank you once again Ed for bringing the sunshine all the way out to California. :]

XoXo