Did you know that apparantly all fat blondes look alike? Cause I look familiar to EVERYONE!!

Options
So - I am going to change that. Not that all fat blondes look alike - but the bit about being a fat blonde!

I have been on and off MFP for years. I have NEVER been successful counting calories, counting points, logging food - until now. I discovered Paleo and my life has changed! And I am SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!! With the help of the macro counting on MFP I am down 15 pounds in 4 weeks with energy levels reminiscent of my early 20's (siggggghhh).

I figure because so much has changed in my world - I should embrace it and may as well change the way I interact with the online community. I never look to people for support or encouragement - and it sucks doing it all alone. I hope that by reaching out I get the opportunity to e-meet some great people, who are on a path to becoming healthier and that we can help each other stay focused and true to our respective goals!

Replies

• StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Lol. Ppl tell me I remind them of someone all the time too
  • MSV228
    MSV228 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I get that too! I must have hundred's of doppelgangers in the world. LoL
    Feel free to add me if you want. We can all use a bit of extra encouragement!
  • 1nprgr3s
    1nprgr3s Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I get that a lot too! Good luck, feel free to add me.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Eh, I figure it's a ready made excuse. It wasn't me :bigsmile:
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Your profile pic does look familiar:)
  • angelieclymer
    angelieclymer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Apparently all fat brunettes look alike too. Not only do I get mistaken for my sister in law and all of my fat work friends but my mother in law tells me, every chance she gets, that I look just like Melissa McCarthy. She's very pretty, don't get me wrong, but definitely NOT the actress I want to resemble.