Good Morning All!!

Options
:happy:
I am new to this site and I like it so far. I just had one minor glitch yesterday with synching, but it will be o.k. Any way, I know that I will have to work out and eat good (not right) for the rest of my life. This is a lifestyle change for me because of my family history. I have always been in shape because I played sports all my life. Now that I am older, I have slowed down and the weight has picked up. I don't want to be the size I was in high school, but I definitely want to lose some weight. When I filled out my information, I was set at 1200 calories :sad: That is sooooooooooo hard for me! I am going to try it for a while to see how my body reacts, but I am determined!! :wink: :

This is something that I know I will have to continue to work at but I do not plan on staying at 1200 calories a day forever. This is just to get me started and I will increase my calories in a few months.

If anybody has any ideas for different types of workouts, I am open. I would like to change my workouts periodically so that I can continue to challenge my body and not get bored. Thank you in advance for your help and for taking the time to read my intro!

Have a wonderful day everyone, good luck and be blessed on your journey!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Welcome from another newb to the site. What are you currently doing for exercise?
    Jason
  • QueenT24
    QueenT24 Posts: 15
    Options
    Jason,
    I swim 2-3 days a week, the next week I will run or do zumba 2-3 days that week, and do minor weight training. Oh, I also dance 1-2 times a week, every week. Then I will start my cycle over. If I can catch an extra zumba class during any week, I do that.