Weight loss buddy

Options
hi, I'm looking for a buddy to help motivate and who might help motivate me. Someone we can bounce successes and lapses with and encourage each other along. Anyone keen?

Thanks
Rebecca

Replies

• denetta24
    denetta24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes! I need one too. My name is Denetta. Nice to meet you. Hopefully we can help each other. accountability is my issue. I would like to lose at least 30lbs by my birthday in Feb.
  • cdoucet1
    cdoucet1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Accountability is my issue too! I eat healthy for a day or two, then completely fall off the wagon and ruin any success that I have had. So frustrating and I get so mad at myself. I could definitely use a weight loss buddy to keep me motivated. It would be great to contact someone when I'm craving a piece of pizza and have that person tell me to STAY AWAY!! :) I'm Cindy! Nice to meet you both!
  • beckjennings
    beckjennings Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great
  • gogracie
    gogracie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'd also love some accountability buddies! My name is Grace and my goal is to lose about 40lbs by May next year. Nice to meet you guys!
  • beckjennings
    Options
    I just wrote a long reply and all that was left was great
  • beckjennings
    Options
    IT fail, again, sorry. I'll try again tomorrow but does it cut you off if you try and press enter?
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You can all do this one day at a time, log everything, mutually suprtive friends, if you have a bad day don't let that turn into a bad week or bad month. Good luck to you all
  • swheeler0602
    swheeler0602 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I've started a support group on MFP for women under 35 and over 200 lbs to help each other either get back on track or have that extra motivation.

I made this group for under 35 years old and over 200 lbs because I'd like to find women who are similar to me but also have their own differences so we can help each support and motivate each other.

I'd like to see members of this group post daily, whether that be what your workout for the day was, any non-scale victories, or what struggles or obstacles may have happened. We can then celebrate the victories and support each other through the struggles. Regularly I might ask the group a random question maybe about our personal lives or about your goals for the day.

If you're interested in joining, send me a private message and I can send an invite to join. When you get there, check out the Welcome discussion!
  • EdieEd
    EdieEd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ive been logging for a over a year now and have lost over 30 lbs but still have some to go. Feel free to add me!
  • EMicola
    EMicola Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me too please most of my friends log on here once in a while I need more frequent check in! :)