100 + pounds to go. Looking for friends and motovation!

Options
Hey everyone! Just looking for more encouragement on my page :) I don't have many friends on here and was just looking to gain more friends and get more help and encouragement! I am currently 240. Started at 253. Looking to get down to 140. What are your goals?!

Replies

• Thingirlwannabe
    Thingirlwannabe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again today. I have a lot to lose too. Good luck!
  • checkmatekingtwo
    checkmatekingtwo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I've lost 38 pounds so far, but have over 100 more to lose. Let's support each other!
  • troberts1373
    troberts1373 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think that is awesome. Keep up the hard work.
  • jessicalynch817
    jessicalynch817 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!
  • NamVetJim
    NamVetJim Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 to lose and would like some friends for mutual support and suggestions.
  • Mama_vsg_Nessa
    Mama_vsg_Nessa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Howdy all. Feel free to add me as well. I'm 5'8"...273....and my goal weight is 175. I have a long ways to go, but I will get there eventually.
  • runlikeagirl1985
    runlikeagirl1985 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! I am currently 262lb and my goal weight is 160lb.
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I have about 95ish more to go.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I started at 233 and am at 167. I want to get to 135. It is taking me a bit of time but I feel like I can do this for as long as it takes. Hang in there kiddo! You can do it.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started at 258, I am currently 212, my final goal is 130

46 lbs lost
    82 lbs left to go
  • katthouse499
    katthouse499 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm not perfect and have learned a lot over the years as I have a lot of food sensitivities and had to change the way I ate... I ended up quite sick and was on tons of meds just to help me break down some foods and help my body
    Pls feel free to add me I'm not a professional trainer or anything but I have helped myself as well as friends.
  • 27VERONICA
    27VERONICA Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi im 30 and just had a baby 2months ago and also would like to lose weight...currently weigh 216.8,my short term goal is 180...Plz add me...need ALL the encouragement/motivation possible...
  • lucid_wings
    lucid_wings Posts: 11 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm in a similar boat. 5'5" currently 262, goal is 135-140. I started at 278. 16 down, 127 to go. Anyone fell free to add me!
  • ceafva
    ceafva Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Weighed in on December 18, 2015 at 343. Started my weight loss determination on January 18. Currently 228.
    I have been doing great until last week when the doctor and nutritionist told me I wasn't eating enough protein and fiber. Since then i'm eating what they recommend and have gained back 3 lbs. I'm pissed. I think these people don't know what they are talking about. I'm fine and going back to what I was eating before. I felt so healthy. I knew what my body needed and did that. Now I feel over full, fatter and lazy. Just don't feel right. When I calculate everything, and with reading over 51 books now on this topic, I think the medical profession thinks too much like the government intervening on what we need and thinking of dictating what is "normal". I believe we are all different and need to listen to our body. It's talking to us. I can't believe I allowed them to dictate and worse I listened.

Sorry not so positive. I just fill so bloated and full. I love my veggies and I don't believe I need meat especially since I've done without it since January and all my blood work is perfect.

I am celebrating though. I am no longer considered a diabetic. Yipee!
  • jessicalynch817
    jessicalynch817 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Keep it up!!
  • mlsh1969
    mlsh1969 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ceafva wrote: »
    Weighed in on December 18, 2015 at 343. Started my weight loss determination on January 18. Currently 228.
    I have been doing great until last week when the doctor and nutritionist told me I wasn't eating enough protein and fiber. Since then i'm eating what they recommend and have gained back 3 lbs. I'm pissed. I think these people don't know what they are talking about. I'm fine and going back to what I was eating before. I felt so healthy. I knew what my body needed and did that. Now I feel over full, fatter and lazy. Just don't feel right. When I calculate everything, and with reading over 51 books now on this topic, I think the medical profession thinks too much like the government intervening on what we need and thinking of dictating what is "normal". I believe we are all different and need to listen to our body. It's talking to us. I can't believe I allowed them to dictate and worse I listened.

Sorry not so positive. I just fill so bloated and full. I love my veggies and I don't believe I need meat especially since I've done without it since January and all my blood work is perfect.

I am celebrating though. I am no longer considered a diabetic. Yipee!

Definitely.
    Great work everyone! Keep it up!!

Thanks and same to u
  • noshinaali
    noshinaali Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have started my diet 4 days ago and feeling really determined. I am new to the app so I am not to sure how to add people. I would ideally like to loose around 2-3 stones. I am trying to aim for around 10lbs a month. Support like this is very encouraging. As it's a tough journey. Good luck everyone.. thanks
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I was 218-221 and no am 204-205 range. I am on the nutrisystem diet for now, learning portion control. I eat only their food plus green veggies plus 64 oz of water per day. I am following 1200 calories per day as I am not as active as I once was. I am beginning to walk every other day, for about 2 miles. I started 9/24/16.
  • nicholemurphy87
    nicholemurphy87 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm pretty new to this but I have over 100 pounds to lose . I started at 304 and I am 276 right now . Always looking for support and friends . Add me if anyone would like
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I started at 397, currently 278. My initial goal is under 175, will reassess when I'm closer to that. I am open to any friend requests :)