8 wks pregnant. Looking for accountability partners

Options
Hi ladies,
I've been using MFP for almost 4 months, and I've lost 15lbs. Now I am expecting my second child. My friends on here a amazing. I would however love to have more pregnant friends so we can hold each other accountable.

Replies

• Sp00ks13
    Sp00ks13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I found out yesterday that I am 4 weeks pregnant. I'm able to continue safetly losing weight as I am heavy enough as is. I'd love a pregnancy partner to help me stay accountable.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me. I haven't yet lost all the weight from my first, so this second one is going to be even harder to maintain a good weight. I was an avid runner before baby # 1 (six months old) but haven't gotten back to it yet. I do eat right and work out (elliptical and weight training) but I've got about 16 lbs to lose to get back to pre-preg weight, which probably is not a possibility when I'm expecting again.
    Anyway, add me. I'd like some friends in the same boat.
  • cutex0r
    cutex0r Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm 12 weeks but I was 7-10 lbs away from my goal when I got pregnant. I eat well and can handle less intense exercise but for me I have to watch the sugar and bad carbs because I came out with pre-diabetes at my first prenatal visit.
  • EdieEd
    EdieEd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Trying for #3 and have lost a bunch over a year that Idef don't want to gain while pregnant. add me I'd love someone to share with :)
  • katcurnock@hotmail.com
    Options
    Will forever upset me that you did not write "accountabila-buddies"