Protein snack ideas

Options
Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone has any "go to" or can recommend any high protein snack ideas?

Thanks,

Hannah

Replies

• StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    Eggs. I have three boiled eggs most days.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I don't snack, I spread my intake over all of my meals, and I don't even aim for particularly high protein - but: Eggs, cans of tuna, beef jerky and cheese just popped into my head.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese
  • ericwhitt
    ericwhitt Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Protein Bars, Protein shakes are all easy things.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    String cheese, hard boiled eggs, peanut butter on apples, hummus and veggies, yogurt.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Whatever fits my calorie and macronutrient goals. Some days this is 100g of cucumber, others it is a tub of Ben & Jerrys.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, nuts, string cheese, protein shakes (Boost or Ensure works just fine), and protein bars (experiment and find the ones you like)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Protein bars/wafers, string cheese, greek yogurt, nuts, jerky, turkey/swiss roll it up and go, peanut butter (on something)..
  • HEP2209
    HEP2209 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • idabest777
    idabest777 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I like to make turkey meatloaf but put it in muffin tins so that they're the perfect snack size or just have multiple if I want it as part of a meal.
  • szkodzt
    szkodzt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Packets of flavored tuna mixed with cottage cheese
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Coffee flavored Greek yogurt mixed with chocolate whey, beef jerky, sushi, chocolate whey with cashew milk and some pb2, or anything with meat.