American Horror Story: Roanoke thoughts (SPOILERS)

Options
2»

Replies

• JuanitaGrenot
    JuanitaGrenot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not thrilled by the ending
  • Coffeebeenz
    Coffeebeenz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Murder House was my favorite by far. Freaks was pretty cool & I loved the ending. Dandy and the creepy clown were terrific villians. Only watched like 3 episodes of Hotel because I found Gaga almost unwatchable. And I saw a clip of when Lily Rabe played Aileen Wournos and it was so dumb, I just had to shake my head. Anyway I'd say this season is my 2nd fav so far. I like it. I hate reaching just in the interest of shock value, and the season thus far has steered clear of that. I'm liking it. And cool theory about what we're now watching also being FF; fun twist!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    The last episode... I dont really remember it

Stuff happened
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Must say that I did like last week's episode how they brought in the actors and the actual folks. Wonder who is the one person they say was not killed and why?!
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    There's so much gore and gratuitous violence I can't even remember what the dang storyline was. :s
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what's going on anymore but that whole Kathy Bates thing in the bedroom was *kitten* hysterical, not to mention the episode where they started introducing the concept of the reality show.

Jesus I was LMAOing in that :joy:
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    It has definitely taken on a strange twist lol.