losing wieght is never easy

Options
this at first seemed like an imposible task i started to think i was going to die fat and die young now i have hope lost 22 so far feel like i can finally lose wieght and i'm for the first time not avoiding getting my picture taken still not where i want to be but i'm not ashamed when i look in the mirror i see that thiner girl hiding under those rolls

Replies

• TamTamLove88
    Options
    I too thought I was just going to stay fat forever. I see a tinner me, but I still have trouble looking in the mirror. I'm proud of what I have accomplished (losing 22 lbs) but I am still disgusted that I have let my body get so bad! Keep fighting the good fight!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    good for you a job well done
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

It's not easy...well...once get into the swing of things it gets easier...but great job on your loss!! Feels good to see yourself transform right before your own eyes!!
  • pamela1129
    pamela1129 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You're oh so right. Losing weight is never easy. I'm not sure that anything worthwhile doesn't involve a lot of sweat and hard work and self control. 22 pounds is GREAT! Feeling better in your body and getting healthy is wonderful. I'm still camera shy but I'm not going to be forever!

Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! I feel the same way. :happy:
  • aph1234
    aph1234 Posts: 25
    Options
    i have found a product called kims majic pop 15 cals a piece its like a rice cake its bigger and lighter found it at buehlers in bruswick on rt 303 it is the best to use like a cracker for a roasted peper humus or salsa or use instaed of bread for a turkey sandwich cant use too mucc miost food on it gets moist fast then crumbles :flowerforyou:
  • MeganJo
    MeganJo Posts: 69
    Options
    Keep up the hard work, it will pay off I promise! Good luck with everything and if you ever have any questions I am here!
  • LtAngela
    LtAngela Posts: 35
    Options
    this at first seemed like an imposible task i started to think i was going to die fat and die young now i have hope lost 22 so far feel like i can finally lose wieght and i'm for the first time not avoiding getting my picture taken still not where i want to be but i'm not ashamed when i look in the mirror i see that thiner girl hiding under those rolls

Here is RESULT!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/288131-compare-my-photo-before-and-after