21 day fix

Does anyone follow the 21 day fix meal planning? Any snack/meal suggestions?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    My suggestion is to eat whatever you want and log your calories.
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Pinterest has lots of great ideas! You can start there!
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member

This.
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member

Third this, 21 day fix isnt a good method. Why do a program that you constantly have to restart and begin again. Its better to just learn good eating habits and enjoy a balanced diet.
  • hpacaro
    hpacaro Posts: 25 Member
    I plan my dinner first since I have to appease the family and then work my way backwards so snacks are filling in the areas that I am short on once I account for my meals. For me, I am almost always short veggies and fruit, so I try and find snacks that can fill the void like cucumbers, carrots, and grapes. What you will like for meals is very dependent on your lifestyle (are you cooking for 1, 2 or many) and preferences since the whole intent of the plan is that you can eat what you want, just within portions that make sense and that you are incorporating fruits, veggies and healthy fats into your diet. As mentioned previously there are TONS of ideas and meal plans on Pinterest!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    You don't have to continually restart 21 day fix. Just keep using the containers to help with nutrition and portion control.
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    lorrpb wrote: »
    You don't have to continually restart 21 day fix. Just keep using the containers to help with nutrition and portion control.

I always see coaches posting how they are restarting 21 day fix because theyve gained weight back. Why not just weigh all your food and eat what you want.