tiredness

Options
hey everyone does anyone find that when there tired they feel fatter and frumpy? Thats how I feeling tthe moment. I also feel hungrier at the moment. These 6am starts are killing me and nothings seems to keep me full. Its not even tom! Any ideas? xx

Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    story of my life. i really don't know. try to get some more sleep. or get some caffeine if needed (even tho it's bad ya, ya). i know what you mean tho. i feel nasstttty and fat right now prolly because of TOM :o !
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    i feel like that, no energy and i want to stuff my face. I am putting this down to being extra tired and bored at work plus tom, if you want to snack make sure you have something healthy to snack on like veggies or make a herbal tea cos that tends to divert hunger a bit.

Dont deprive yourself tho, you might be tired because your body maybe craving.....just give yourself what you need but opt for the healthy version :o)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    YES! All the time! The last few weeks have been nice with every other day waking up at 7, and sleeping until 8 or 9 the others. However, this week I started working a lot more and started night classes, so I've been having to get up before 7 to be able to hit the gym. All I can say is drink water if you feel hungry, don't let the feeling overpower you, remember that you are tired, and it's not your fault. If you are still hungry, reach for a granola bar, 100 cal pack, fruit/veggie, or yogurt. :)
  • Hicksbc
    Hicksbc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think when we get tired our self image of our self goes down... even if we physically don't change our mental state changes and just makes the same body seem fat and sluggish. I have the same tired feeling. What helps me is to get out once I am settled in my office is to walk outside and just breath and it helps me to wake up and become more focused it seems... works for me anyway
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I have been taking B12 vitamins which have been helping with tiredness.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    As you are closer to your goal weight, you should be eating more than 1200 calories. You're probably fatigued and hungry because you're not eating enough. Reset your goals to lose 1/2 lb. a week, and eat back every single exercise calorie. Even though you're a bit shorter, your caloric intake is too small for where you are in your weight loss journey. Perpetual caloric deprivation leads to binges, guilt, frustration, and fatigue.

Eat more, and try to get 80-90% of the calories from whole, healthy foods. You'll feel a million percent better and you'll likely begin losing weight again, although probably not 2 lbs. a week (which is too much for you).