Time for a change

Options
I am 29 a mother of two..soon to be married to my boyfriend of 9yrs. I weigh 250lbs and tho im told i carry it well i want it off. I want to be healthy and feel confident. I love beer and drink quite a bit of it but today is day 2 no beer and i plan on keeping it up! Wondering if that will help shed the pounds! Adding exercise and hopefully eat a bit better i need some encouragement! Its all overwhelming i just dont wanna give up this time!

Replies

• MissBeeGonz
    MissBeeGonz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I'm 28 years old and a mother of 2. I'm 289 LBS I'm pretty tall I've been told I carry it well too but I want to be healthy. Diabetes runs in my family my kids are still young I need to be healthy for myself and for them. :)
  • shauna2323
    shauna2323 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your response! Means alot to me
  • jabari200
    jabari200 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Anything you want is possible!
  • Time2Live1101
    Time2Live1101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You definitely can achieve your goal. Stay strong and keep moving forward. You will have bad days now and then where you will slip up just remember that tomorrow is another day. Track your meals daily and your weight weekly, this will keep you motivated. Don't beat yourself up if you have a week with no loss. It happens to everyone. Just keep going. I found that setting mini goals helps a lot. I take it 10 lbs at a time. Every time you reach a mini goal you will feel amazing!