Need friends to get back on track

Options
Hey everyone! I used MFP in the spring and was super dedicated to calorie counting/ lifestyle changes. I even lost 12lbs at the time. That was up until I got into a car accident and got depressed etc. Stopped using the app and started eating my feelings.

Looking to make a change and find that inspiration again. Please add me if you want mutual accountability.

Looking for MFP friends. Let's do this!

Replies

• kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too used MFP years ago and had success with it. I came back about 3 weeks ago after gaining almost 30 lbs.

Feel free to add me as a friend!

• mightyjodizzle
    mightyjodizzle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just got this app-- and I'm not quite sure how to use it yet. However, I would love to be buddies. :)
  • xxbrimstonexx
    xxbrimstonexx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I used started using MFP about a year ago, lost 25 pounds, then life happened and I gained it all back... feel free to add me! I have about 40 pounds to lose...
  • sprat882
    sprat882 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MightyJo1 wrote: »
    Just got this app-- and I'm not quite sure how to use it yet. However, I would love to be buddies. :)

Hi you can add me I can't seem to add
  • sprat882
    Options
    I used started using MFP about a year ago, lost 25 pounds, then life happened and I gained it all back... feel free to add me! I have about 40 pounds to lose...
    Hi you can add me
  • BuffMom84
    BuffMom84 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can add me if you'd like. This is my second time on mfp. First time I lost over 20 lbs.
  • sprat882
    Options
    Hi used this app about 2 years ago and lost a stone, however it has crept back on so just started using it again, add me for buddies gives more encouragement to loose thanks
  • TomatoGhost
    TomatoGhost Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've love a new friend or few also! Please feel free to add me.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I used it for a long time a few years back and lost a lot of weight - it has found it's way back so here I am! I need some new friends for motivation! I'll add you - feel free to add me to any other repliers! :)
  • gabbieants123
    gabbieants123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I am Jasmine and I have 52 lbs to lose. However, I need supportive friends MFP buddies to help me stay on track and push me towards this goal. Feel free to add me :-)