One year anniversary in Onederland

Options
JeanneTops
JeanneTops Posts: 2,619 Member
A year ago today, I entered Onederland. It took me seven months to do it and, since I'd been and left several times before in my past, I didn't want to celebrate until I was sure I was going to stay.

Well, in the past year, I've lost as much as I did in the first seven months, so I'm ready to celebrate a little bit. It actually feels better now then it did then. Now, I feel a lot more confident that this is a long-term residence I'm taking up.

Soon, soon, soon, I hope to reach another long-term goal - a normal BMI - and then I'm going to post my whole story with thanks to all the great people here at MFP for their inspiration.

So, for now, I'm just like to ask - any other anniversaries out there? I love to hear about people who have maintained their successes!

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!!!
  • Chrissy2627
    Options
    Can someone please explain to me what Onederland is?
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Onederland is when you go from 200's to 100's. Happy Anniversay and congrats on keeping the weight off (that is quite an accomplishment). keep it up, and you will hit the normal BMI soon enough.
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. I went from 347 lbs. to now 222 lbs. and I want to be in Onederland so bad. I will think of you success today while I am sweating on the stepper!
  • ruffledviolet
    Options
    Awwwww that's so great!!!!! I agree maintaining is a much bigger accomplishment than reaching a GW! Great job!

Onederland = 100lbs-199lbs - mainly breaking out of the 200's!
  • kateyule
    kateyule Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - I am so looking forward to entering Onederland and staying there - I remember it as a wonderful place to be!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!