im back in more determined

Options
Hi my name is chrissy im 28 years old and I have been trying to lose weight sense September 29,2014 when I started this journey I was 212 lbs. Im 5"2 so my goal is to be 190. I have not weight myself in a very lomg time. I have been on this site and off this site so many times. I have found out I cant do it by myself with the little bit of support I have outside of this app. Im looking forward to having friends and support and motivation . Im ready to make my goals happen and meet new friends along the way. I will support and motivated each one daily . Please feel frew to add me.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    Okay, welcome back.

I've been on here since 2007 with the same username.

I don't want to change that - all my food is already nicely entered into the database and I don't want to lose it.

Why do you keep leaving? One thing I learned early-on is that weight-loss is an inside job and I have to do it by myself. I can come here and read, I can post, I can add people to my friends list (I don't, though) BUT it is all down to what my hand puts in my mouth.

This site has a deep well of knowledge. I'd say use it - read everything in the sticky threads, ask questions and be prepared for people to give it to you straight. Remember this is an internet forum, and you can click the Red X up in the right-hand corner at any time.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I would worry less about being determined and focus on being practical. Wise, easy decisions day in and day out is the name of the game.

That being said welcome back and I wish you nothing but success.
  • MrsWebb23
    MrsWebb23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • warcup666
    warcup666 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    MrsWebb23 wrote: »
    Hi my name is chrissy im 28 years old and I have been trying to lose weight sense September 29,2014 when I started this journey I was 212 lbs. Im 5"2 so my goal is to be 190. I have not weight myself in a very lomg time. I have been on this site and off this site so many times. I have found out I cant do it by myself with the little bit of support I have outside of this app. Im looking forward to having friends and support and motivation . Im ready to make my goals happen and meet new friends along the way. I will support and motivated each one daily . Please feel frew to add me.

Hey hun!! Welcome back!! Your body is capable of anything it's the mind that needs convincing!! You can do it! Wish you all the luck X