Newly broken up :(

Options
124»

Replies

• ashlepersuasion
    ashlepersuasion Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    generally if a guy just "poofs" there was or is someone else. Not being mean just telling you from a guys side...cant speak for why a female would do it but suspect the same.

@rebel_26 I agree 100% ... Someone else has their attention. Sucks to know but likely the reality.

my exbf was texting me constantly for couple days trying to see me and then just stopped ...I thought to myself "guess hes found someone else to see" lol

• Oh_Simple_Man
    Oh_Simple_Man Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Three year relationship ended and to say I'm lost and lonely is a understatement. My anxiety and depression has tripled and it's taken everything I've got to keep from doing something stupid to myself. :/
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm hating being single, I love my husband still. It's very lonely. How do I reduce that loneliness in the evenings when I have complete responsibility for our children so I can't go out?

Loneliness is a good indicator you needed change - that you were to dependent in a relationship. To many people get into the mindset that have a partner, SO, or someone else completes them when really they should be looking for someone who compliments their life. That is a life of their own.

So the good news is, though this you will be freed to grow and discover the real you that was lost. And at some point you will be able to find that person that compliments your life. And everything will be that much better.

Take time to reflect.
    Take time to heal.
    Take time to understand who you are.
    Be AMAZING.
  • lenalovestofish
    lenalovestofish Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    found out yesterday that my hubby is cheating on me.. not sure what to do.
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options

Oh my. I feel your pain. My now ex-husband cheated on me 4 times (that he will admit to) during the course of our 15 year marriage. I even took him back...twice. It is devastating.

Are children involved?
  • n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Went through it last year. It's why I'm here with you lovely people :)

Look up the doing the 180 - do it for yourself. I wish someone would have led me here in the beginning:
    http://healinginfidelity.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-180-for-hurt-spouses.html

PM me, be happy to give you an ear.