One year of MyFitnessPal complete: 117 lbs lost, size 22 to size 8-10, 44" waist to 30" waist

Options

Replies

• awr66
    awr66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!
  • TomKershawUK
    TomKershawUK Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That is a very impressive transformation, and all in one year as well. As others have said starting strength training is a good idea.
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    wow you really made a huge commitment and succeeded! Congrats you put me to shame lol...I should be at my goal already. You are an inspiration to others! Thank you for sharing your story and pics!
  • wanzik
    wanzik Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great! Thanks for the inspiration. :smile:
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That is a very impressive transformation, and all in one year as well. As others have said starting strength training is a good idea.

Yea I have every intention of getting to it, and have been doing a modicum of body weight training...but I just don't enjoy it one bit so it's been difficult to motivate myself.

• Krystasfocused25
    Krystasfocused25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Your dad would be proud! What a fantastic way to honor his life. Looking great!!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    What great inspiration! Thanks for sharing your awesomeness :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You should be very proud of yourself :)
  • TuesdayLucero
    TuesdayLucero Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • carlosapolinarioferreira
    Options
    Your transformation looks fantasic. You look completely different. Congrats to your achivement.
  • VanetteMcG
    VanetteMcG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Very nice.
  • jgather1
    jgather1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wowzers!! what a fantastic transformation. your dad is proud of you - for doing it and doing it in his name! congrats!
  • jemmadock123
    jemmadock123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You look fab. I hope next year I will have the same results <3 Go you!! xx
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing and so different well done
  • TomKershawUK
    TomKershawUK Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Yea I have every intention of getting to it, and have been doing a modicum of body weight training...but I just don't enjoy it one bit so it's been difficult to motivate myself.

Yes, I mostly use the machines in the gym, occasionally fun but sometimes it can be a chore. Body weight training sounds like a good idea as well.
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. What an accomplishment - congratulations :smiley:
  • Joycemb13
    Joycemb13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started using mfp 4 days ago. I have struggled with weight issues my whole life and I have a substantial amount of weight to lose where I am morbidly obese. In those 4 days, I have lost 5 lbs. So far I love this app, where I never understood how to count calories and it gets confusing to make sure you are getting the proper nutrition but this app makes it so easy. Thank you for sharing your success story. You are truly an inspiration for me.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an AMAZING change you've made to your life! YEAH!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!