Gained 3 lbs. Did Not Gone Off Diet.

Options
2»

Replies

• stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    It's very frustrating, I know. You're working hard and you want to see that reflected at every single weigh in. But it's very normal for your body to fluctuate, especially for woman, and you can't let that derail you. The progress you see is going to be over time. I tend to have two week, short little plateaus, and then 'swish' down the scale goes... then another short stall... then swish... During the little stalls, my weight my fluctuate a bit. But over the long run, it's going steadily down. So I try not to get frustrated. If you're sure your logging accurately and honestly (weigh and measure), and you're eating within your calories goals, it will come off! You got this.
  • ponyvillalobos
    ponyvillalobos Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @LeanButNotMean44 it was a response to somebody asking me if my "TOM" was soon. I had glanced at my period tracker app when responding. My period isn't happening next week but the Monday after. Visually it looked like a little over a week...but it's actually 12 days!
  • ponyvillalobos
    Options
    @stm712015 Thanks! Yep, I am being super diligent with my logging. I am just gonna stick it out.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Just be aware that ovulation and menstruation cause your weight to swing up and down by water alone every two weeks. Take pictures of yourself and let the fit of your clothes tell you if you are losing fat. Also a high salt food late in the day before can lead to a surprisingly large gain the next morning.
  • ponyvillalobos
    Options
    At least my jeans feel looser.