(Pics!) My Ups and Downs (and ups and downs!)

Options
DestinyDarbi
DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
(I'm sorry if my pics don't come up at first or if I post the same picture 900 times.. This is my first time to post photos!)

I have always been active.. my entire life. I'm 5'4" and have always had what my sister calls a good, curvy shape. When I graduated high school, I went to college and played a year of softball. When I quit that, I kept running and stayed in decent shape, always lingering around 125-130 lbs, which I was completely OK with!

In 2009, I let myself slip, but it wasn't too bad; I got married in December weighing about 145 lbs. I decided I wanted to do something about it, and so I lost 10 lbs by May, when I graduated college. And then... I got pregnant. That's where the true journey began. I've heard of a LOT of women who enjoy being pregnant.. but I HATED it! I gained in my face so quickly. I'm pretty lucky I guess that I gained it all so evenly throughout my body, because I've lost it the same way.

So here it is: Pictures proving my weight loss journey really does exist! Not all the pictures have my weight on them because I couldn't remember how much I weighed during those times, but you can SEE the difference.

barelyprego1-1.jpg

alibday-1.jpg

fatdest1-1.jpg

preggo.jpg

postprego.jpg

262200_552929908358_148703202_31244090_1546035_n.jpg

I still have 4 more lbs to lose.. but I'm so excited that I have lost all my baby weight plus another 5 lbs! Go ME!

Oh my word.. posting pics turned out a thousand times more complicated than I had anticipated!! lol
The bottom two pics of me are post-pregnancy-one in April and the last one is the most recent.. at 129 lbs! I had one up of me the day my son was born (175+ lbs!!), but it keeps cutting it off.. booo!

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    can't see the pics :( I want to see your journey! I think you have to lowercase the img tags
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Change the upper case IMG to img.
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    (I'm sorry if my pics don't come up at first or if I post the same picture 900 times.. This is my first time to post photos!)

I have always been active.. my entire life. I'm 5'4" and have always had what my sister calls a good, curvy shape. When I graduated high school, I went to college and played a year of softball. When I quit that, I kept running and stayed in decent shape, always lingering around 125-130 lbs, which I was completely OK with!

In 2009, I let myself slip, but it wasn't too bad; I got married in December weighing about 145 lbs. I decided I wanted to do something about it, and so I lost 10 lbs by May, when I graduated college. And then... I got pregnant. That's where the true journey began. I've heard of a LOT of women who enjoy being pregnant.. but I HATED it! I gained in my face so quickly. I'm pretty lucky I guess that I gained it all so evenly throughout my body, because I've lost it the same way.

So here it is: Pictures proving my weight loss journey really does exist! Not all the pictures have my weight on them because I couldn't remember how much I weighed during those times, but you can SEE the difference.

barelyprego1-1.jpg

alibday-1.jpg

fatdest1-1.jpg

BIG-1.jpg

262200_552929908358_148703202_31244090_1546035_n-1.jpg

I still have 4 more lbs to lose.. but I'm so excited that I have lost all my baby weight plus another 5 lbs! Go ME!

Fantastic :) xx
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

barelyprego1-1.jpg

alibday-1.jpg

fatdest1-1.jpg

BIG-1.jpg

• Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options

barelyprego1-1.jpg

alibday-1.jpg

fatdest1-1.jpg

BIG-1.jpg

• DestinyDarbi
    Options
    I'm so sorry these pics aren't coming up right! Any suggestions on how to shrink them down?
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!!! Congratulations. Your hard work has paid off!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!

You can edit them in photobucket - change the size and then save a copy.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! congrats on losing all the baby weight plus some!
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! You definitely motivate the rest us of us to keep up with it! Congratulations!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl!! Honestly it was a wake up call to me after I had kids to get into better shape and be a hot mama (I am in the best shape of my life now at 34)! You're following the same path as I did. Good job!
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    :happy: You look great! How did you lose from April so quickly? Running? And I think you look beautiful in your wedding dress at 145lbs. You def. wear it well. I'm 153 lbs. and 5'3". I've been 119 before after my first child but anxiety meds have made me pack on the weight! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look fantastic..I wish I had lost weight like that after my second child
  • DestinyDarbi
    Options
    :happy: You look great! How did you lose from April so quickly? Running? And I think you look beautiful in your wedding dress at 145lbs. You def. wear it well. I'm 153 lbs. and 5'3". I've been 119 before after my first child but anxiety meds have made me pack on the weight! Thanks for the inspiration!

I am still breastfeeding is the MAIN reason I've lost it all.. but mainly I have just been sticking with counting calories!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!