P90x- keep me motivated

bluevwgurl
bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
edited September 29 in Fitness and Exercise
Recently started P90x Lean (day 4) and was just wondering if there is anyone out there that is a p90x fanatic that can keep me motivated to stick with it this time?

This is the third time i have started P90x and I really want to become a P90x grad this time!

So if you're as hooked on Tony-isms as i am (right now) send me a friend request ! :0)

ps: whats your favorite Tony-ism?

"its stablatic" or "fun fun fun til my daddy takes my t bird away" or ...???

Replies

• olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    I just completed my first round on sunday and I am definitely a fanatic!

"Be a board, but don't get bored"

You might not have heard that one since it is in Plyo and the lean version cuts that workout out!
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    You can do it! I just finished Lean over the weekend. If I can do it, anybody can do it.

I like, "I recommend foot spray" and "Get up! Get up!...I know I'm yelling too much for yoga...".
  • staceyrrad
    staceyrrad Posts: 25 Member
    Recently started P90x Lean (day 4) and was just wondering if there is anyone out there that is a p90x fanatic that can keep me motivated to stick with it this time?

Can we be p90x buddies? I am starting up tomorrow again.. and I am in the same boat as you.. I REALLY want this time to be a success and I think having a female buddy would be fantastic!

I am starting Lean tomorrow!

Let's bring it darling!!

p.s. I love when they are stirring the soup pots, and he makes fun of green bean soup. ahah
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    i like when he says... tip of the day..don't smash your face..let someone else do it for ya lol
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    I am doing the classic version...for the second time! and i have too many "tonyism's" running through my head...cant think of just one to post;) Oh this isnt really a tonyism but i like when he is thanking the dude for being a teacher, and he's like "substitute" haha...
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I'm on week 10 of my 2nd round of classic.

Like a Pterodactyl backing out of trouble...........working the glamour muscles.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Can we be p90x buddies? I am starting up tomorrow again.. and I am in the same boat as you.. I REALLY want this time to be a success and I think having a female buddy would be fantastic!

I am starting Lean tomorrow!

Let's bring it darling!!

p.s. I love when they are stirring the soup pots, and he makes fun of green bean soup. ahah

Absolutely!!!! lol. the soup pots are funny. "german potato soup"
  • Mzliv
    Mzliv Posts: 4 Member
    I just started two weeks ago! My favorite is Pam they call her Blam. It's Gooorgeous!!!
  • jbbolton
    jbbolton Posts: 10
    I loved P90X, my favorite quote is “We don’t do spray on here. We do actual DNA removal.”
This discussion has been closed.