Looking for friends! 21, f, college student in florida. :]

Options
Endeavors
Endeavors Posts: 21 Member
Hey! Looking for some new friends on here to hold me accountable! I'd also like some more people to cheer on :] I've been on here for a while but I'm seriously lacking in new news on my new's feed. :P

So, hi! I've lost around 17 pounds so far but I'm looking to lose about 50 more. I'm currently following the ketosis diet/lifestyle and I'm also active on /r/loseit and /r/keto. I excercise sparingly (ha) but that should be changing next month when I move to a new apartment. New apartment = lower rent = gym membership!

Anyway, nice to meet you!

Replies

• lolitsangela
    Options
    Hey! Nice to meet you; good luck with all of your fitness goals!

I'm a 19 (and a half... xD) year old college student in CT. I've dropped around 15 so far, and I'm looking to go at least another 15. It's just so hard to keep motivated sometimes. :/

I'd like to be your friend on here, so we could keep each other going. :]
  • memphislocal
    Options
    Welcome im new as well on here. Its has been really to have people doing the same thing. add if you would like but good luck with your goal.
  • cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    21 year old grad student in Ohio and I've lost about 13 lbs soo far!! If you need someone encouraging feel free to add me and that is for anyone out there :)
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    I'm exactly the same as you - 21, f, college student in Florida!
    I just started today, so I'm really excited. I've basically been holding steady at 180 pounds for the last 4 months after making a blog that was an attempt for me to hold myself accountable. It didn't work that well, but I still have it & now I have this!

Add me if you'd like! I'll hold others accountable, lol, and I too need others to hold me accountable!
    Good luck with everything!
  • Endeavors
    Endeavors Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies! I'm going to add all of you and get this weight loss going!