Beachbody? Turbo Fire?

Hello! Anyone else use Beachbody on Demand? I'm doing a 30 day free trial and can't decide if I like it. I own Turbo Jam and Charlene Extreme but just getting back into exercise and fancied mixing it up. I tried Turbo Fire yesterday - OMG!!!

Any favourites (especially for an unfit overweight girl)?

Jo

Replies

• olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    I've done all 3 you mentioned in the past, loved Turbo Fire and the results I got!

I am currently doing CIZE (almost finishing it) and I totally recommend it. It's really fun and Shaun T breaks everything down so it is very easy to learn the routines.
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    If you want strength w cardio - try 21Day Fix. I would substitute the yoga say as I am not a fan.
    I am in the middle of P90 (no x) and am enjoying that. I started with T25 and only did Alpha round.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    I did CIZE and loved it and am on week 7 of Les Mills Body Combat, which I like, but I actually lost more inches with CIZE. I think I'll be trying Insanity or T25 next.
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Thanks all - what sort of programme is CIZE?
  • Jo2926
    I am in the middle of P90 (no x) and am enjoying that.

Is it strength based? (Like the one with an x?) And do you need equipment?

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    CIZE is dancing. Check it out on YouTube or CIZE.com
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Love Turbofire!! Just started doing it again. Was doing Cize before that, but just wasn't in to it (which made sad since I Love Shaun T)
  • GroundedOne2019
    GroundedOne2019 Posts: 532 Member
    Jo2926 wrote: »
    Hello! Anyone else use Beachbody on Demand? I'm doing a 30 day free trial and can't decide if I like it. I own Turbo Jam and Charlene Extreme but just getting back into exercise and fancied mixing it up. I tried Turbo Fire yesterday - OMG!!!

Any favourites (especially for an unfit overweight girl)?

Jo

I use BOD & I'm doing the 21day fix I love it!! I've lost tons of inches
  • Jo2926
    I've not heard of country heat ! Will take a look
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Thanks all - what sort of programme is CIZE?

It's a dancing program and Shaun T incorporates classic exercizes in the routines (like squats) but you won't even notice it. It's really fun and I think it's great for a beginner. I also do T25 but I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for right now.
  • Eleanor_82
    Eleanor_82 Posts: 57 Member
    I love turbofire. I find it helps if I watch it through first otherwise it's way too fast for me to catch every move. Second the vote for Les Mills Body Combat- amazing!
  • SASSYnCHICago
    SASSYnCHICago Posts: 98 Member
    I've not heard of country heat ! Will take a look

this is a great dance cardio program by the same instructor of 21 Day Fix & Fix extreme - Autumn Calabrese!! lots of fun if you love to dance and listen to country music.
  • SASSYnCHICago
    Eleanor_82 wrote: »
    I love turbofire. I find it helps if I watch it through first otherwise it's way too fast for me to catch every move. Second the vote for Les Mills Body Combat- amazing!

I ordered the Les Mills as it was summer clearance dvd -- but still waiting to do it as I'm coaching others & doing the Piyo and 21 Day Yoga retreat ones! I kickbox weekly so can't wait to do this one.
  • SASSYnCHICago
    I started my journey with turbofire!! It has my heart!! A more beginner workout on BOD might be slim in 6. Country heat, piyo or 21 day fix are for beginners as well. Ive done just about every bb program over the last 4 years so feel free to ask any questions. These programs work and i believe strongly in them!! They are all ive used!

congrats on your progress - you look great!! i love and am a coach on various BB programs so totally happy to see your achievement!
  • mlowther96
    mlowther96 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, I know people haven't been on here for a while, but I need advice. I've been doing turbofire for two weeks (tomorrow's rest day of week three), and I've been using the 21 day fix nutrition for the lowest calorie bracket. I haven't lost anything. As I'm 16 stone, should I increase my calories? And if so, what to? Also, is BOD worth it? As there wouldn't be the equipment that comes with the packages bought from what I understand. Sorry for such a long message, any help would be greatly appreciated as this is really getting me down.
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    I have beachbody on demand and love the 10 minute trainer and yoga retreat! I do yoga every night before bed and the 10 minute trainer is great little workout in a pinch. I also have turbo fire and starting it again today.
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    mlowther96

I would say to up your calories, check your mfp goals and calorie goal. Also even if the scale number isn't moving things like body fat % and inches lost could be. Dont just depend on the number on the scale.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    edited November 2016
    I don't have on demand, but have tried turbo jam and Shaun T. I love rockin'body!