Starting over....Again!

Options

Replies

• myeclipse81
    myeclipse81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've done the same thing. I've yo-yo dieted almost my entire adult life. I'd try something and it would work well for a while and then I would start cheating and eating what I shouldn't and then just give in and do it more and more to where I would start putting the weight I had lost back on. Feel free to add me and we'll encourage each other.
  • discofrog88
    discofrog88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am starting over today for the 2nd or 3rd or 4th time. I am looking to lose at least 30lbs by March 2017, my 40th birthday. I am looking for friends who can help support me in my journey. I would love to help support you. Please add me as your friend and we can do it together.
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    Today I have a candy & pizza hangover!
    I feel pretty yucky...so instead of wallowing in self pity, I'm going to drink my water today, and walk my dog before going to work. We can get through this!

Jill
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Same here. I've been on and off this journey but only seriously for a few months now and I can't seem to stay on the train. I keep falling off and putting on a few pounds and now I'm just stuck. Still trying to figure out what works for me... feel free to add me for support
  • beemac52014
    beemac52014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've lost the same 20 pounds about three times. I get frustrated that it takes two months to lose 10 pounds, but two days to gain 4. :( I'm keeping with it and recommitting to measuring and tracking accurately.
  • Mary_Anastasia
    Mary_Anastasia Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I lost 60lbs, gained it all back, lost 30, gained it all back, and on from there in smaller amounts. I am on a 100lb loss journey and I have lost 37lbs but just gained 2 back!!! Today I'm BACK ON TRACK whether I like it or not. Apples, green beans, and eggs -> no more buffets, Indian take-out, or Halloween candy!
  • sabulaboys4
    sabulaboys4 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have been unmotivated for at least a month now. Probably more than 2 months. I lost 115 pounds and have gained 18 back.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,271 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. I just got my "German beer/bread belly" off. It didn't take long for those pounds to add up, and it wasn't that much weight, but other non-Germany-vacation pounds were added over the summer too, so by the end, there were probably 10 extra to take off again. It wasn't fun starting again, but they did come off after some honest logging and diligence. Now the holidays are coming up, and I'm planning to just stick to my goal most days, and keep up the strength and cardio training. I might be an eternal logger. It just works for me.
  • celumie
    celumie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a habit fo doing that i diet for a while lose the weight but i cant maintain the life style.. thats why im constantly fluctuating its hard but we can do this! feel free to add me ;)
    28848 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. It sure seems there a lot if us that keep gaining back. Wonder if it would help to write what what each think causes it and what we might can do to help each other tackle those things.
  • katandwaves
    katandwaves Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Meeeee toooo! I have started a billion times, yet I'm at my heaviest weight ever. Going to weigh myself in the morning to see the full damage (it's been a while since I've been anywhere near a scale).
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Same boat here as well. I lost about 22 lbs but I have gained 15 of that back. Feel free to add me if you wish. I am still working at it but it gets hard at times.
  • lpamm1226
    lpamm1226 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you I gained 15 lbs and I'm pretty upset with myself if you need a new friend add me!! I'm not going to slack anymore
  • CMayBos
    CMayBos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was day 1 for me...again :|
  • MOMfit4life
    MOMfit4life Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me!
    If it's to BE...
    ITS UP TO ME
  • melodiebouse
    melodiebouse Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal was 1 pound a week but instead of losing, I'm gaining. I'm up 24 pounds
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Ugh add me too I need it
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Starting over today as well. Together we can do this.
  • melodiebouse
    melodiebouse Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feeling really disappointed. My plan was to really start over at the beginning of the year. So far I haven't. In 2012 I weighed 194. I was motivated and committed to changing my lifestyle. Over the course of 22 months I got my weight down to 117 and was doing the equivalent of walking 3 miles every day. This morning I weighed in at just under 150. I just can't seem to find that same motivation again. It's not so much that I'm eating a lot of junk food, I'm just eating too much other food, too many calories. I promised myself I would never get that heavy again and here I am.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 in 2010. Went back to school and got pregnant with my 4th child; gained most of it back. I'm making 2017 my year..even the hubby is on the weight loss train to a healthier lifestyle