always hungry

Options
im 4ft 10 , 111pounds and would like to be 7pounds lighter. The last few weeks tho i just dont feel ive had enough food with just 1200 cals a day! i always hungry and then leads to binges. Any suggestions?

Replies

• sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Try eating food with more fiber. Fruits, veggies, whole grains...
    Upping your protien may also help? Not sure about that one though.
  • lilcrittert
    lilcrittert Posts: 105
    Options
    Lay off refined carbs which will make you crave more food. Eat lots of protein, fresh veggies, and fruit. Anything with refrined flour or sugar (bread, sodas, candy, quick food) are quick burning....they don't stick with you.
  • butturfly2021
    Options
    more protien and fiber....and eat a BIG breakfast....trust me it helps....
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Lower your carbs - get more of them from veg sources than breads/cereals. Up your protein (and fat). You'll be way more satisfied on way fewer calories.
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    drink water when you feel hungry, it'll help and if your still hungry after 1 or two bottles eat something with fiber or protein!!
  • sagisun1969
    Options
    I agree with what everyone else is saying. Looking at your diet you are eating too many refined carbs and not enough protien. Chicken will fill you up much longer than bread. For dinner I eat allot of chicken and steamed veggies with Mrs Dash. Then I can always throw in a bag of light popcorn when I get the munchies.
  • friendofabby27
    Options
    Water always helps when you're hungry. Remember not to confuse being bored with being hungry. I know thats something I do often.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I think it's better to stick to a slightly higher goal - maybe 1300 or 1400 - and be satisfied, then try to go lower and risk binging. You're not supposed to be hungry all the time. If you are, something's off. Either you're not eating enough, or you're eating the wrong things.
  • gotabayqh
    gotabayqh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    drink water when you feel hungry, it'll help and if your still hungry after 1 or two bottles eat something with fiber or protein!!

Agree!! Most of the time when your body is telling you that you're hungry you're really thirsty!!