Ugghhh!!!!!

Options
Uggh I jumped off the wagon head 1st about 6 to 8 weeks ago and have gained 10lbs back! Long story short July 30th will be 2 years since I started this lifestyle change at my best I had lost 75lbs. In the last 8 weeks I have thrown out the window everything I had learned, changed and embraced. So here is my public outcry about myself and my public commitment to getting back to my healthy ways. I have learned that IF I don’t I automatically slip back into bad eating/not exercising habits and will gain back all the weight I lost! Also I apologize to all my friends here, because I haven’t been a great support. There I feel a little better having said that….

Replies

• loseatonlady
    loseatonlady Posts: 160
    Options
    Hang in there and know you'll have support & understanding from your friends here on MFP! It is a never-ending journey - so hold on tight lady!
  • 2hungry
    2hungry Posts: 2
    Options
    You can do it. Slips are a fact of life. We're humans not formulas.

Easier to get back on now than later.

The place to start:

Log your food again. For better or worse, that's where to start.

You can do it.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hun we all need cheerleaders and we all fall.. the key is in picking yourself back up and not stopping. :wink:
    Let's TRY TRY AGAIN.. .and never let go! You've made great improvement and I'm looking forwards to one day being in your shoes and saying I LOST 100 POUNDS! :love: If you need a "new friend" I'm here :smile:
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hope you don't forget the lesson!

Good luck! You can do it!! :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Thank you cause I feel a little better just reading this! I to have lost 80 lbs over the past 2 years and last month my world was turned upside down I let everything go...I know bad excuse but it happened....I haven't gotten on the scale but I can tell by the way my clothes are fitting I've gained at least 10 maybe 15 lbs. I'm slowly getting back on track, getting excited about getting these last lbs off and continuing to get healthier! Good luck to you! Hope you find your groove and get your mojo back also!!!!
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! We all slip up - and feel bad when we do. You're on the right track now, admitting that you've fallen and getting things back under control. You've lost 75 lbs and you're back on the road to losing again. Sad but true, we can't think of this journey to weight loss as a short-term trip. The changes we make, we have to be ready to maintain for life. When we adopt a mindset like that, we'll win in the long run.

Blessings on your lifelong journey!
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, today is a new day. I just got back from vacating in Southern California and got a little nuts food wise myself. Every day may not be perfect, but it's about having more good days then bad days, then sooner or later our good days will far out weigh the bad!
  • lersie
    lersie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my world. I too had lost around 75 lbs over the last 18 months and just in this past two weeks I have gained back 7 lbs. I am so freaked out about that right now, you wouldn't even believe it! I feel like I'm losing everything I learned too and have been so stressed out about some things going on right now, I think those things are the contributing factors. Plus I haven't been getting much sleep lately either. Hang in there and tough it out and you will land on your feet, trust me.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You came ack that's a great start. I also fell off the bangwagon for about 2 weeks. I started again Monday and it was nice to see one of my friends here write me a nice little "come back soon" it got me motivated. People here do care. ~Good Luck~
  • missussparky
    Options
    I am in the same boat pal. Back on the program as of today. Glad to know I'm not alone in the struggle.
  • TulsaTim
    TulsaTim Posts: 87
    Options
    Mille - Thanks for the heads up. You are a wonderful inspiration and I think the world of you. You know what to do and how to do it... get back on the horse and ride. You took a break and now is time to jump back on. Glad you are back!!
  • ballshe
    ballshe Posts: 2
    Options
    Been there done that and you were there to get me back on track. Now you know I am here for you. Miss our walks together.