Options
Hello,,,, I'm new here,,, hoping to find new friends with a common goal,,,motivate n push eachother with the right encouragement in this journey of weight loss,,,strength in unity :)

Replies

• luciarosario13
    luciarosario13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lucia, I would love to join you in this journey, we could post everyday and share our goals.
  • WinWamboh
    WinWamboh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucia,,, I'd very much love that....what are your own goals?
  • luciarosario13
    Options
    Hello, I'm 33, 5'11, 249lbs, starting weight 254lbs. I started my Ketogenic diet 1st of Nov and I have a goal of 1year Keto to Los 104lbs, 150lbs. I know I can do this, but the support is much needed! How about yours?
  • WinWamboh
    WinWamboh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow,,,,progress already,,,,congrats!!!!! Feeling encouraged already. I'm 23 ,, 5'4,,152 lbs .. My goal is 121lbs ....for two years now I've been having a good start but fall back eventually. Its so hard without support n motivation.. Hopefully we can support n push each other to achieve our goals. It will be a great accomplishment ☺
  • luciarosario13
    Options
    Thank you, i didn't have a great today, bUT tomorrow will be a better day. I have a small challenge of 40 days, Nover 6--Dec16, going back home to visit my family and I want to celebrate a small victory that will take me to my ultimate goal!
  • luciarosario13
    Options
    How are you doing with your diet, is it any type of exercise your doing, I'm starting very low with 30 walking and 30 abs//legs.